Lead Paint Inspection Instruments
When it's time to test for lead in paint, inspectors and risk assessors reach for a Thermo Scientific Niton XRF analyzer. It's easy to see why they consider Niton XRF analyzers as their first choice for lead inspection equipment:
We introduced the first one-piece handheld XRF analyzer, the first handheld XRF analyzer with multi-element capability, and the first XRF analyzer to offer on-site dust wipe analysis. What's more, we introduced the first XRF analyzer that didn't require correcting for dense substrates.
Thermo Scientific Niton XRF analyzers offer users a choice of configurations to meet their lead paint inspection requirements:
- The Niton XLp - Pistol shaped, with a large, environmentally sealed touch-screen display. The Niton XLp is the analyzer of choice for lead paint testing in residential and commercial applications. Passed the HUD Performance Characteristics Sheet testing with no inconclusive results, and no substrate correction.
- The Niton XLi - A tool designed for fitting into tight spots, the 1.7 pound Niton XLi 300 offers a smaller form factor without sacrificing the accuracy and precision industrial paint testing requires. Passed the HUD Performance Characteristics Sheet testing with no inconclusive results, and no substrate correction.
Users demand rugged instrumentation that won't let them down in the field:
- Every Thermo Scientific Niton XRF analyzer contains an environmentally sealed housing for real world use – dust, dirt, and moisture don't impact reliability
- Every Thermo Scientific Niton XRF analyzer is capable of providing the fastest paint testing results at the highest statistical confidence in the industry. (Only the Niton XRF analyzer reports all results with a 95% confidence interval, regardless of mode of operation.)
- Every Thermo Scientific Niton XRF analyzer offers factory-trained service worldwide
Users demand instrumentation that won't let them down back in the office:
- Every Thermo Scientific Niton XRF analyzer offers complete data encryption: your data is never vulnerable to accidental or malicious tampering
- Every Thermo Scientific Niton XRF analyzer provides fast, secure data downloads, with the spectral fingerprinting that today's juries have come to expect for legally defensible data