Thermo Scientific Niton XL2 Series XRF Analyzer
Thermo Scientific Niton XL2 Series x-ray fluorescence (XRF) analyzers are engineered for your most demanding needs. When speed, accuracy, and reliability count, our combination of hardware, software, and direct industry experience helps meet your specific analytical requirements. Choose the value-leading Niton® XL2 analyzer or performance-leading Niton XL2 GOLDD™ analyzer – either way you get a lightweight, rugged, handheld XRF instrument perfectly suited for your particular testing applications.
Niton XL2 XRF analyzers provide you with many distinct advantages:
- From turn on to trigger pull to near instantaneous results
- Very easy to use – even by non-technical personnel
- Rugged design for the most challenging industrial environments
- Standard integrated camera for accurate positioning of analysis area
- Completely non-destructive test
More than 30,000 Thermo Scientific Niton XRF analyzers can be found at work in more than 75 countries on 6 continents.
Niton XL2 Series – Engineered for the Way You Work
Niton XL2 Series analyzers offer high performance and advanced electronics while maintaining the point-and-shoot simplicity that has been the hallmark of all of our of portable XRF instruments. Sealed against moisture and dust, these analyzers are ruggedly built to withstand the harshest environments – in the field or on the shop floor.
Ergonomically designed and featuring daylight-readable icons, the Niton XL2 analyzer provides customizable menus for ease of use, multi-language options, and a standard analytical range of more than 25 elements, plus light element detection (Mg-S) with the Niton XL2 GOLDD.
- 3 lbs 5.8 oz (1.53 kg)
- 45 kV miniaturized x-ray tube
- Niton XL2 analyzer - High-performance semiconductor detector
- Niton XL2 GOLDD analyzer - Geometrically optimized large area drift detector
- Fixed-angle, color, touch-screen display
- USB and Bluetooth™communications
What's more, by taking advantage of our standard Thermo Scientific Niton Data Transfer (NDT™) PC software suite, you can:
- Set operator permissions
- Generate custom reports
- Print certificates of analysis to document results
- Operate the analyzer remotely from your PC
The Instrument of Choice
Niton XL2 Series analyzers deliver fast, accurate elemental analysis to a growing list of applications. It is the ideal instrument to:
Take your Niton XL2 anywhere. It's your personal field laboratory for dependable elemental analysis that delivers a real competitive edge.
Learn more about our key applications, including:
Metal and Alloy Analysis
Mining and Exploration
Toys & Consumer Goods
Contact us for a demonstration today, and see for yourself why the Niton XL2 is the right analyzer for you.